An applicant for admission to B.Sc. Degree Course in
Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Telecommunication, must fulfill the following
- He should have passed the intermediate pre engg Examination with Mathematics, Physics and
Chemistry form a board of intermediate and secondary Education of Pakistan or an
equivalent examination so recognized by the university.
- He should have passed the examination (up to the latest annual examination) on the basis of which
he seeks admission.
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in examination on the basis of which he seeks
- He should be a bonafide resident of the area form where he seeks admission.
- He should meet standards of physique and eyesight laid down in the medical certificate.
- He should have appeared in the Entry Test for the respective Session arranged by the
and Technology Lahore with the Combination (English, Mathematics, Physics, and
Chemistry/Computer Science) or take the entry test organized by the college.
The university (UET Taxila with which SCET is
affiliated) recognizes the following examinations as equivalent to the
Intermediate (Pre- Engg) Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics of
the Pakistani Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Intermediate (Pre-engineering) Examination of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education,
- Cambridge Overseas Higher school certificate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics;
- British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics;
- F.Sc. (Pre-medical) with Mathematics as an additional subject.
Graduation Diploma (HSG Diploma)
- An equivalent certificate of diploma accepted by IBCC (Inter Board Chairmen Committee).
Eligibility for Diploma Holders:
For admission of applicants holding the Diploma of
Associate Engineer, he should have passed the diploma examination form the
respective provincial Boards of Technical Education, in the relevant technology,
obtaining not less than 60% marks.
- Diploma in Civil Technology
- Diploma in Electrical Technology
- Diploma in Electronics Technology
- Diploma in Instrument Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Technology
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Technology
Provisions about admission on the basis of a B.Sc.
- Given the qualification and restrictions stated below, a person is eligible for admission to the
Bachelor’s Degree courses at the University on the basis of a degree of Bachelor
- A person possessing a B.Sc. Degree is NOT eligible for admission to any Bachelors Degree course at
the university unless he has also passed the F.Sc. Pre-engineering or
Scope of Eligibility for B.Sc. with F.Sc.
- For admission the B.Sc courses in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Telecommunication Engineering
an applicant must have passed the B.Sc Examination with Physics and Mathematics.